HOW DOES IT WORK – FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS
Property Express is an Online Auction / Tender Platform to bring together Motivated Sellers and Qualified Buyers to Fast Track the Selling of Properties. It is managed by qualified Property Master Practitioners and Auctioneers assisted by a panel of Conveyancing Attorneys.
SELLING / LISTING A PROPERTY
By Listing a Property on this site you are:
1. Confirming that you are either the owner, are authorised to list it or have a mandate to sell the Property.
2. Mandating Property Express to sell the Property at the Listed Price or any other price that you might
accept in a written Offer to Purchase.
3. Mandating Property Express to facilitate the transfer of such Property via one of its panel of Attorneys.
4. It is important that Sellers set Realistic Selling Price / Reserve Price levels in the current economic times.
Remember there is no Agency commission payable by the Seller to be deducted so set your Selling /
Reserve Price as the lowest possible nett cash in your pocket amount that you will accept to facilitate a
quick cash sale. We can also assist with Valuations…… Request Valuation. However the final Price
determination is what a willing buyer is prepared to pay, so you need to be led by the Offers coming in.
1. There is no commission payable by the Seller.
2. The Buyer pays an Auction/Tender Fee.
3. The Sellers listed Property Reserve / Selling Price must therefore take this into consideration.
BUYING A PROPERTY
1. Offers to Purchase cannot be Subject To any Conditions, unless negotiated as such up front.
2. The Prospective Buyer must therefore either have the cash or a bank guarantee in hand or
3. The Buyer pays an Auction / Tender Fee on acceptance of the Offer to Purchase by the Seller.
4. This Fee is determined per transaction.
4. Make sure you are on our investor mailing list to be kept up to date with investment opportunities.
FACILITATING THE SALE
Property Express will:
1. Provide extensive exposure for the Property Listings on Partner Websites and via Social media.
2. Conduct mailing campaigns to its Investor Client Base.
3. Arrange for viewings of the Property.
4. Consult with, qualify and advise prospective Buyers.
5. Submit any reasonable Offers received to the Listing Owner or Agent by email.
6. Draft an Offer to Purchase for an acceptable Offer.
7. Present it to both Buyer and Seller to sign.
8. Facilitate the Transfer of the Property via one of its panel of Attorneys.
WORK FROM HOME / BECOME AN AGENT / EARN REFERRAL FEES / COMMISSION
You can earn referral fees / commission by
I Agree with your terms and conditions